Rhassoul Paste with Fleur D’ Orange and Argan Oil
Designer: PÜRE Collection
Rhassoul Paste with Fleur D’ Orange and Argan Oil Organic
Rhassoul clay is a naturally occurring clay that has been in use for centuries. Rhassoul is very rich in minerals, silica, magnesium, potassium and calcium and it is an exceptional ingredient in skin and hair care.
Used as a mask, it reduces dryness and flakiness, Improves skin clarity and elasticity.
Directions: Apply the paste thinly to your face with your fingers, avoiding the eyes, ears, nostrils and mouth. Leave the mask on for 5 - 15 minutes, until it feels like it is shrinking. Some people prefer to let the mask dry completely, whilst others prefer to wash if off before it sets. Once you are ready to remove the mask, wash it off with water or a damp washcloth.
Can be used up to 4 times a week
Suitable for all skin types
- Moroccan Lava clay*
- Aqua (Water)
- Citrus bigaradia (Neroli) oil*
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) oil*
- Dehydroacetic acid and benzyl alcohol
- Polysorbate 20
*certified Organic ingredient
Delivery & Returns
- Delivered straight to you via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer
- Dispatched from : UK
- This item is NONRETURNABLE
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy